Roses are known for their beauty and healing powers, making them great allies in promoting skin health and improving overall wellness.
Rose water and oil offer untold uses and advantages that are truly astounding.
Roses have been part of life for millennia. Used widely as decorations, cosmetics, aromatherapy treatments and perfumes – roses have long been valued flowers.
There are over 200 varieties of roses worldwide. While each variety offers various health and aesthetic advantages, I will only highlight three here.
Below Are Rose Benefits:
1. Helps In Blood Purification
Roses are an excellent source of vitamins A and B3. In addition, roses contain iron and zinc.
Before breakfast, consume two freshly collected rose petals that have been thoroughly cleansed to help detoxify your blood and prevent acne breakouts. This will also help boost immune health and clear acne.
2. Helps Reduce Stress And Depression
Rose oil can be diffused to achieve a calming and relaxing atmosphere that will ease tension.
Add 4-5 drops of rose oil to a diffuser and enjoy its pleasant fragrance filling the room. For headache relief, rub 1-2 drops of homemade rose oil onto your forehead as an antidote
3. Care For Your Skin
Since ancient times, roses have been used to address skin care needs. Roses help restore youthful skin by diminishing uneven tone and pigmentation while aiding with scar healing from acne scarring.
Take advantage of rose oil’s many advantages by creating your own. Here is a straightforward process for doing just that.
Rose Oil DIY:
What You Need;
- 15 Roses
- 1/2 cup of Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- Wash the roses and and put them in a glass jar
- Add olive oil and grapeseed oil
- Look for an utensil and put the jar adding desired quantity of water in the utensil
- Leave the utensil for about 16 minutes on low flame
- Take the jar out of the water and leave it in a dark place for one day.
- Remove the rose petals from the oil after one day. Your handmade rose oil is now prepared for usage.
How To Use:
- You use by applying some oil to your face and neck before bed and washing it off in the morning, it gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Apply it on acne scars and your face if your skin tone is uneven.
Also Refer : 6 Ways Strawberries Help Your Health And Beauty