Instead of turning to products containing harsh chemicals or taking prescription medicines for the treatment of pimples, natural home remedies offer effective relief.
Here are a few effective home remedies for pimples (zits). With these all-natural solutions, it should be easy to rid yourself of acne – using this straightforward yet efficient strategy can work wonders in combatting zits!
Turmeric has long been used to address skin concerns. For millennia it has been employed as an effective solution to achieve youthful, flawless complexion.
Turmeric’s antibacterial properties help treat acne and acne scarring, reduce pigmentation and blackheads while providing skin exfoliation benefits.
Direction on how to use turmeric to treat pimples:
- 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Add 0.5 teaspoons of gram flour.
- Include 1/2 tbsp of yogurt
- Everything must be well combined to create a paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face right away, and then wait 8 to 10 minutes.
- Use cold water to wash your face, then pat it dry.
- You can use a turmeric face mask to treat pimples, which will also give you younger-looking skin.
Oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient for maintaining healthy skin. Vitamin C helps fight free radicals that accelerate skin aging. Furthermore, vitamin C aids in treating acne by killing off microorganisms that contribute to it.
Direction on how to use orange to treat pimples:
- Dry some orange peel and grind the dried orange peel to make a coarse powder
- Add 1 tablespoon of curd in 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder
- Mix everything very well till it becomes smooth paste and then rub this mixture on your face
- After 8 to 10 minutes, rinse your face with ice-cold water. It will help you to remove the pimples on your face.
3. Black Pepper
Black pepper’s antibacterial and antimicrobial properties help treat and halt the growth of microorganisms that lead to pimples. Furthermore, its natural exfoliant qualities facilitate its use for dead skin removal.
Direction on how to use black pepper to treat pimples:
- Grind 1-2 black pepper
- Add small water; just a drop of water to make it paste
- Use the paste to apply on the pimple
- Although it will burn for a short while, it quickly treats pimples.
- Daily repetition of this procedure will remove the pimple.
Onions contain high concentrations of vitamins A, C and E which have numerous skin benefits that include reduced acne scarring and their ability to alleviate breakouts. Furthermore, onions possess antibacterial and anti-microbial qualities.
Direction on how to use onion to treat pimples:
- Take 1 small onion
- With the aid of a grater, grate it.
- To extract the onion’s juice, squeeze it.
- Put the onion juice on the pimple.
- Daily repetition of this procedure will help you get rid of the pimple.
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains water as its main component, helping to hydrate and moisturize dry skin. Furthermore, salicylic acid acts as an antibacterial and helps treat and prevent acne breakouts.
Direction on how to use Aloe Vera to treat pimples:
- Extract a small desired amount of aloe vera gel
- You can either apply the gel to the pimple directly or to your entire face.
- This will remove the pimple and help to kill bacteria with little or no pimple scars.
Also Read : 5 Natural Beauty Hacks Without Makeup