Instead of using products with chemicals or taking prescription medications, pimples can be readily treated at home using natural home remedies.
Here are some straightforward home remedies for pimples (zits). You may simply get rid of pimples using these all-natural solutions because they are powerful and effective.
The spice turmeric is well known for addressing skin issues. It has been used for millennia to achieve youthful, beautiful skin.
Turmeric’s antibacterial characteristics aid in the treatment of acne and acne scarring. It also lessens pigmentation and blackheads while aiding in skin exfoliation.
Direction on how to use turmeric to treat pimples:
- 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Add 0.5 teaspoons of gram flour.
- Include 1/2 tbsp of yogurt
- Everything must be well combined to create a paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face right away, and then wait 8 to 10 minutes.
- Use cold water to wash your face, then pat it dry.
- You can use a turmeric face mask to treat pimples, which will also give you younger-looking skin.
Oranges are a fantastic source of vitamin C, which is crucial for healthy skin. Vitamin C aids in the battle against free radicals, which speed up aging. Additionally, it aids in the treatment of acne and eliminates the microorganisms responsible.
Direction on how to use orange to treat pimples:
- Dry some orange peel and grind the dried orange peel to make a coarse powder
- Add 1 tablespoon of curd in 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder
- Mix everything very well till it becomes smooth paste and then rub this mixture on your face
- After 8 to 10 minutes, rinse your face with ice-cold water. It will help you to remove the pimples on your face.
3. Black Pepper
Black pepper has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial characteristics that assist to both treat and stop the growth of the microorganisms that cause pimples. Additionally, it serves as a natural exfoliant, aiding in the removal of dead skin cells.
Direction on how to use black pepper to treat pimples:
- Grind 1-2 black pepper
- Add small water; just a drop of water to make it paste
- Use the paste to apply on the pimple
- Although it will burn for a short while, it quickly treats pimples.
- Daily repetition of this procedure will remove the pimple.
The numerous skin advantages of onions, which are high in vitamins A, C, and E, include reduced acne scarring and the ability to alleviate breakouts. Additionally, it has antibacterial and anti-microbial qualities.
Direction on how to use onion to treat pimples:
- Take 1 small onion
- With the aid of a grater, grate it.
- To extract the onion’s juice, squeeze it.
- Put the onion juice on the pimple.
- Daily repetition of this procedure will help you get rid of the pimple.
5. Aloe Vera
Water is the main component of aloe vera, which helps to hydrate and moisturize dry skin. Additionally, it includes salicylic acid, which is antibacterial and aids in the treatment and prevention of acne.
Direction on how to use Aloe Vera to treat pimples:
- Extract a small desired amount of aloe vera gel
- You can either apply the gel to the pimple directly or to your entire face.
- This will remove the pimple and help to kill bacteria with little or no pimple scars.
Also Read : 5 Natural Beauty Hacks Without Makeup